EPY: 'FUNCLIB_PAY_RETURN_CD.FieldFormula Name:reverse_check' Error Occurs When Clicking Reverse and Confirm Button on Review/Print Online Check Page
(Doc ID 2818712.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When reversing/confirming an online check, receiving error.
The error below appears in a Message Pop-up window on the Review/Print Online Check page:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an online check
- Navigation: Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Create Online Checks > Create Online Check
- Enter the Pay Period End Date for the new Online Check and the Employee ID that needs the online check in the search criteria and choose Search
- Decide whether to use Paysheet Creation to create the data by choosing Yes or No at the pop-up window prompt.
- Enter the data for the Online Check in the paysheet (adding extra details if Paysheet Creation created it, or adding all data if No was chosen)
2. Calculate the check by clicking Save and Calculate button
3. Confirm the check by clicking Confirm and Print button
4. Choose 'Yes' to use BI Publisher to create a PDF Check
5. Run the Reverse and Confirm
- Click on the Reverse and Confirm button.
- At the prompt enter the Paygroup ID and the Pay End Date for the Check just confirmed and click OK to continue
4. Error occurs if you have a lower release of PeopleTools.
- Pop-up message above appears.
Applied Tax Update 21-B (from PUM Image 39) to the HCM environment with 8.55.17 PeopleTools
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document