ECA 9.2: CA_LOAD_GL1 Creates Incorrect Accounitng Entries With 100.01 and 0.01 Amounts
(Doc ID 2823212.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CA_LOAD_GL1 process is incorrectly creating revenue entries for a cancelled contract line that was previously associated to an apportionment revenue plan with "Ready" status. For the following scenario, the expectation is that no revenue entries should be created but system is creating revenue of 100.01 for the first event and 0.01 for the rest of the events.
1. Create a contract.
2. Add a contract line.
3. Open the accounting distribution.
4. Click on Correct History and change the effective date to 01.01.2021.
5. Allocate the amount.
6. Assign an apportionment revenue plan.
7. Set the apportionment parameters and click on the Build Event button.
8. Activate the contract.
9. Add an amendment.
10. Go to the contract lines and cancel the line added.
11. Open the amendment and click on the Amendment Amount Allocation link.
12. Add the adjustment and check Reverse Amounts.
13. Return to Amendment Details.
14. Select the Ready status and process the amendment. The revenue plan has been deleted.
15. Run CA_LOAD_GL1 process. Navigation: Customer Contracts > Schedule and Process Revenue > Process Fixed Amount Revenue
Attached OSS.pdf replication file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document