Changing the Template ID In Create Job Opening Results To Incorrect Defaulted Skills Questions
(Doc ID 2824548.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating a Job Opening, changing the Template ID either clears the Skills Questions grid or inserts duplicate questions resulting in incorrect defaulted Skills Questions
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Navigate to Recruiting > Create Job Opening
2. Enter the values for the business unit, job family, and position number
3. Go to Online Question(s) tab
4. Go to the Job Details tab again, Change the Template ID from 1000 to 1013
5. Go to Online Question(s) tab
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document