Employees Outside the Template Assignment Criteria Are Wrongly Assigned Onboarding Role
(Doc ID 2824784.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Onboarding Employee Role gets added to the user profile, even if the Template assignment criteria is not fulfilled
1) “Use Template Assignment” on the Onboarding Installation
Also on the Activity Guide Composer – Template Assignment – Ensure that the template has 4 search keys
2) Criteria for the Template assignment to be set up and priority to be given to the templates and the key fields.
3) Event Registry – Ensure that Event AssignmentAdded is Active
4) Ensure that the Handler for Add Onboarding Trigger is active
5) Ensure that EOEN_MSG is active
6)Select an Employee who has REG REGION, COMPANY,BUSINESSUNIT different from Template criteria
7)Create a User Profile for the Employee KA0004
8)Verify that the Onboarding employee Role is not assigned for the User
9) Login as Employee, No onboarding Tile appears.
10)Terminate the employee
11) Rehire employee with Regulatory region, Company , Business Unit all different from the Template assignment criteria.
Issue: The Onboarding Employee Role gets added to the user profile, even if the Template assignment criteria is not fulfilled
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document