For a Birth Life Event, Employees That Currently Cover a Domestic Partner for Medical Receive an Error: The coverage you want for this benefit plan is not available. Change your covered dependents or select a different benefit plan
(Doc ID 2826393.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Benefits Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employees with current medical coverage of Employee + Domestic Partner (Coverage Code 12) are unable to enroll a child for a Birth Life Event. Upon selection of the Medical benefit plan they get an error:
Steps to Replicate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as the employee who is has coverage code 12 ( Employee + Domestic partner) for Medical.
2. Navigate to Benefit details Tile > Life Events and select the birth event
3. Provide the birth date and complete the steps until the benefit enrollment step.
4. Under the benefit enrollment step add the new dependent child and attempted to click to add the dependent to coverage.
5. Error message pops up on the page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document