EGL9.2:Allocation Process Goes to 'No Success' when Pool has 'Range of Values' and 'Exclude Specified Values', and Abended at Step FS_ALLC_BCUR.uPrimLed.uLedger.
(Doc ID 2826505.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In using the 'Exclude Specified Values' option and then, provide a single BU as the exclusion, a warning message is received, which is incorrect.
Furthermore, can go past the warning message. But after running Allocation process, it ends up 'No Success'.
Error when setting up the Pool - Pool Fields: (Note: This warning message can be eliminated by following the instruction in <Note 2147471.1>.)
Steps to replicate:
1. Create a journal for BU US001 and Accounts to be used in Allocation. Then, edit and post. (General Ledger > Journals > Journal Entry > Create/Update Journal Entries)
2. Define the Allocation Step: (Allocation > Define and Perform Allocations > Define Allocation Step)
a. Populate the Type tab,
b. Populate the Pool tab,
For the scenario, need to set Pool for Account and Business Unit.
For Account = i.e. 400000
For Business Unit, select ‘Range of Values’ with Exclude Specified Values. Then, specify BU i.e. US004 to US004.
c. Populate the Target tab,
d. Populate the Offset tab,
e. Populate the Output Options tab,
f. Populate the Batch Records tab,
g. Populate the Amount Fields tab.
3. Save. At save of the Step, a warning will pop up, this is due to Pool fields configuration.
(This warning message can be eliminated by following the instruction in <Note 2147471.1>.)
4. Set up the Allocation Group, where the Step setup is defined. (Allocation > Define and Perform Allocations > Define Allocation Group)
5. Populate Allocation Request run control page and run FS_ALLC process. (Allocation > Define and Perform Allocations > Request Allocation)
Message Log indicates the abend error:
Abended at Step FS_ALLC_BCUR.uPrimLed.uLedger (SQL) -- RC = 1407
- Try changing the Pool Field value for BU, where instead, user used a range of values in the Excluded Values (i.e. US004-US005) so warning in previous test can be eliminated.
- Re-run the Allocation Request (FS_ALLC) process.
- Status = No Success
Message Log indicates the same error.
See replication steps here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document