FEE-HELP Determination Does Not Reverse Deferral When All Enrollments Are Dropped And Deleted
(Doc ID 2829819.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2024
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FEE-HELP Determination will not reverse the FEE-HELP Deferral when the student's enrollments have been dropped and deleted, and the student is processed before a student with a valid deferral and has an emplid with a higher numeric value. FEE-HELP Loan data is correctly maintained for the student whose enrollments are deleted. The FEE-HELP Determination COBOL output log file will contain the message:
If the student whose enrollments have been deleted is processed by FEE-HELP Determination after a student with a valid deferral and a lower numeric value emplid, the deferral item type is reversed.
In one example, an academic calendar setup with a Drop / Delete date equal to the census date was used.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Records and Enrollments, Enroll Students, Enrollment Request;
- Select an emplid, career and term;
- Drop all classes on the student's schedule before the session census date;
- Navigate to Student Financials, Tuition and Fees,Tuition Calculation;
- Select the emplid;
- Click the Calculate Tuition and Fees button;
- Click the View Account hyperlink and confirm all tuition charges have been reversed;
- Navigate to Student Financials, Tuition and Fees, Australian Loan Processing, Process FEE-HELP Determination;
- Select a run control;
- Populate the run control with the career, term, and range of census dates for the session;
- Check the Override box on;
- Enter the emplid in the Override section;
- Enter another emplid with a higher numeric value emplid;
- Submit the process to the process scheduler;
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document