Position Data - Change in Department of a Position Resets Sal Admin Plan/Grade
(Doc ID 2829940.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the Department of a Position resets Sal Admin Plan / GRADE though there is no change in the Location/Job Code.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu> Organizational Development> Position management> Maintain Positions/Budgets> Add/Update Position Info
2. Search for an existing position.
3. Remove the Job code Sal Plan/Grade defaults by inserting a new row from Job code setup.
4. Remove the Sal Plan default from the Location Code setup.
5. Add a new row and change the department of the position ensuring that Location of the old and new departments is the same.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document