Calculated Base For Supplemental Life and Supplemental Accidental Death and Disability (AD/D) Benefit Plans Incorrect in Benefits Administration and Payroll
(Doc ID 2830308.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Calculated Base for Supplemental Life and AD/D Plans is calculated incorrectly, that is, not based on the appropriate Coverage Formulas in both Benefits Administration and payroll.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create Open Enrollment Events (Navigation: Benefits > Manage Automated Enrollment > Events > Run Automated Event Processing).
2. Employee navigates to Employee Self Service homepage > Open Enrollment tile, Benefits Enrollment step.
3. Select the Supplemental Life tile. Coverage amounts shown are incorrect.
4. Calculate a payroll (Navigation: Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Produce Payroll > Calculate Payroll).
5. Review the calculated paycheck (Navigation: Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Produce Payroll > Review Paycheck). Calculated Base is incorrect for Supplemental Life deduction.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document