System is Returning User Out of The Registration Process When Address Field is Auto Filled Using Chrome Browser
(Doc ID 2830490.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eSupplier Connection - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Chrome Autofill to fill in forms like address fields while registering a new bidder, on the address train stop , once using the autofill , system is generating a warning message then suddenly it will disappear and take the user out of the registration process to the main page without any option to correct the invalid information.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Setup the Chrome Autofill in the Chrome Browser settings.
- Sign in to supplier portal, Navigate to Home page and press on the User Registration Tile and register a new bidder
- On the address train stop, use the auto fill to fill in the form.
- System will generate a warning message that will suddenly disappear.
- Also system will take the user out of the registration process without any chance to correct the invalid information.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document