EPY: Local Taxes Are Still Including Additional Tax Amounts in Gross-up Checks After Applying Patch 32372721
(Doc ID 2831082.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 29, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Patch 32372721 fixed the Federal/State withholding taxes from including additional tax amounts, but if you are calculating gross-up checks, the local taxes are still including the additional tax amounts.
The expectation is that all additional tax amounts would be excluded for a gross-up check.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. US Employee has additional pay on Federal $50, State $25 and Local $25 (Navigation: Payroll for North America > Employee Pay Data USA > Tax Information > Update Employee Tax Data)
2. Create an off-cycle paycheck with gross-up on (Navigation: Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Update Paysheets > By Paysheet)
3. Calculate the off-cycle Pay (Navigation: Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Produce Payroll > Calculate Payroll)
4. Review the Tax details (Navigation: Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Produce Payroll > Review Paycheck)
- Federal and State tax did not include the additional pay
- Local tax did include the local pay.
This issue is reported in <Bug 33422192> - GROSS UP CHECK IS STILL TAKING LOCAL TAX AFTER APPLYING PATCH 32372721
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document