EAP: Why Does The Reconcile Status For Void Transactions is Reconciled?
(Doc ID 2831612.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When unreconciling AP ACH payment and cancel the payment, AP payment status is “Void”, but why does the Reconciliation Status = “Reconciled”?
1. Create a ACH voucher (Accounts Payable - Vouchers - Add / Update - Regular Entry) to be paid through Financial Gateway
2. Pay the voucher through FG (Accounts Payable - Payments - Pay Cycle Processing - Payment Selection Criteria)
3. Create a bank statement for the above payment (Banking - Bank Statements - Enter Bank Statements)
4. Reconcile the payment and the bank statement (Banking - Reconcile Statements - Automatic Reconciliation)
5. Observe the status on the payment inquiry page (Accounts Payable - Review Accounts Payable Info - Payments - Payment) -- paid / reconciled / recon date
6. Unreconcile the payment (Banking - Reconcile Statements - Semi-manual Reconciliation)
7. Observe the status on the payment inquiry page (Accounts Payable - Review Accounts Payable Info - Payments - Payment) --- paid / unreconciled / blank recon date
8. Mark the payment as error on the FG (Financial Gateway - Administration - Override Payment Status)
9. Cancel the payment on the AP - Void / Do not reissue and close liability option (Accounts Payable - Payments - Cancel / Void Payments - Payment Cancellation)
10. Observe the status on the payment inquiry page (Accounts Payable - Review Accounts Payable Info - Payments - Payment) -- void / reconciled / blank recon date
Also, same functionality has been observed with testing a scenario with a regular check payment and void with re-issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document