EAP: Incorrect Encumbrance Amount After Budget Checking Partial PO Voucher With Freight
(Doc ID 2831645.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect Encumbrance amount after budget check PO voucher with freight
Freight amount on voucher is reduced from encumbrance instead of available budget through budget check. It leads to incorrect encumbrance balance.
Scenario 1 (Purchase order is copied Fully)
1. Create PO (Purchasing - Purchase Orders - Add / Update POs) for 1000
2. Copy PO to the voucher (Accounts Payable - Vouchers - Add / Update - Regular Entry) in total and add prorated freight of 100 . Voucher created for 1100 including freight
3. Budget details after voucher is budget checked. Encumbrance 0, and Expense 1100
Scenario 2 (Purchase order is copied Partially)
4. Create PO (Purchasing - Purchase Orders - Add / Update POs) for 4000
5. Copy PO partially and add prorated freight of 200 . Voucher (Accounts Payable - Vouchers - Add / Update - Regular Entry) created for 2200 including freight
6. Budget details after voucher is budget checked. Encumbrance 1800 (4000 – 1800), and Expense 2200
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document