Retirement Plan Employer Contribution is Not Displayed on Fluid Benefit Summary Page
(Doc ID 2832381.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Benefits Administration - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Retirement Plans (Plan Type 70) configured with an Employer Contribution Percent and a Employee Contribution Percent, the Employer Contribution is not displayed on the Benefit Summary Page, only the Employee Contribution is displayed on the Benefit Summary Page.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Go to Retirement Plan Table and configure Plan Type 70 with an Employer Contribution Percent and a Employee Contribution Percent (Navigation: Set Up HCM > Product Related > Base Benefits > Plan Attributes > Retirement Plan Table > Retirement Plan Table)
2. Go to Benefit Program Table - Plan Type and Option page and add Plan Type 70 (Navigation: Set Up HCM > Product Related > Base Benefits > Program Structure > Benefit Program Table > Plan Type and Option)
3. Schedule/Prepare Event for Employee
4. Log in as employee and enroll in Plan Type 70 Retirement Plan (Employee Self Service> Benefit Details> Benefits Enrollment)
5. Submit Enrollment
6. Log in as Admin and Validate/Finalize the event.
7. Log back in as employee and go to the Benefit Summary page (Employer Self Service> Benefit Details> Benefits Summary)
6. Click on the Retirement Plan Tile
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document