In ePerformance 'Current Documents' Back Button takes the User to 'Historical Evaluations of Others'
(Doc ID 2834178.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In ePerformance, the 'Current documents' back button takes the user to 'Historical Evaluations of Others.'
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Employee Self Service > Performance Tile
2. Go to Historical Evaluations of Others
3. Select the document, and press the back button --“Performance”
4. It goes back to Historical Evaluations of Others (expected result).
5. Go to My Current Documents.
6. Select the document and press the back button “Performance”
7. It takes back to 'Historical Evaluations of Others' Page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document