ELM9.2: Mandatory Learning Is Re-enrolling Learners After Having Previously Completed The Same Class In Different Learning Group
(Doc ID 2835415.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Learners being re-enrolled in completed mandatory classes when they are moved from one learning group to another, or when new leaerning group is added to the class.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as administrator
2. Create a course and associated web-based class
a. Set class start date (2020/10/01) and end date (2100/12/31)
b. Add learner group to allow for mandatory learning setup
3. Set up the mandatory learning for the learner group. Renewal period and date set (2100/12/31). Historical credit allowed (999 days)
4. Run mandatory learning enrolment process
5. Complete the learners in the class
6. Add another learner group to the class, that contains the employees that have previously completed the class.
7. Run the mandatory learning process.
8. Review the enrolment table. Learners who have previously completed the class are re-enrolled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document