SFP: Return To Lender Creating Group Line With $0
(Doc ID 2848178.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SFP Return to Lender messages are creating group line entries with a $0 amount and also causing new group IDs to be generated rather than appending to the current group ID.
When a non-Federal fund is reduced, the Return to Lender is triggered and populates the group line with 2 entries:
1) to reverse the original loan amount
2) to enter the reduced loan amount.
The reported issue occurs when the reduced loan amount is equal to zero AND the user tries to Save the Group. These lines cause problems in saving the group when attempting to make any edits to any other lines - message = "Item Type requires an amount to be entered."
- In SFP, generate a disbursement.
- In CS, run the pull process and post the disbursement.
- In SFP, generate a return to lender message to reduce the disbursed amount to 0.
- In CS, run the pull process. 'Return to Lender' will be processed with a group line entry set to 0,
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document