Fluid Delegation - Proxy Unable to Search for the Direct Reports of Delegator Using Search Options for Fluid Request Absence Transaction
(Doc ID 2851147.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Core - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fluid delegation, When Proxy search for the employee, search result showing as 'The search returned no results' though select employee list showing the list of employee for Fluid Request Absence transaction.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Direct Reports for Managers > Direct Reports Transaction Configuration
2. Click on 'Configure' of the Component Name: HGA_SS_REQ_FLU
3. Change Access Type 'By Dept Security Tree' and click on Save.
4. Login as User 'JPATTERSON'.
5. Navigate to Manager Self Service > Time Management > Report Time > Request Absence
6. Choose/Enter the following then click on the Search button
>>Search your Employees: Alex
7. Choose/Enter the following then click on the Search button
>>Search your Employees: Staff
8. Login as User 'RKUMAR'.
9. Navigate to Manager Self Service > Time Management > Report Time > Request Absence
10. Choose/Enter the 'acting as: Proxy for John Patterson'
11. Now enter the key word as 'Alex' in Search your Employees
12. Search result showing that 'The Search returned no results'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document