Process Consolidate Statistics Calculates Incorrect Program Begin Date, on NSC Report, for Students in a Return from Leave of Absence (ROLA) or Readmit (RADM) Status
(Doc ID 2852493.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Process Consolidate Statistics, to produce the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) report, students in a Return from Leave of Absence (ROLA) or Readmit (RADM) status have the Program Begin Date calculated incorrectly. In these cases, the Program Begin Date is calculated based on the effective date of the ROLA or RADM action, when the expected result is for the date to calculate as the original Program begin date, since the Program hasn't changed.
For example, a student started the Program on 2014/09/03, then was dismissed on 01/04/2019, then was readmitted on 2019/01/15. The begin date used in this case is 20190115 instead of 20140903.
In all other scenarios besides ROLA or RADM, the dates are calculating correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Records and Enrollment > Career and Program Information > Student Program Plan.
- Enroll a student in a Program as of a certain date, e.g. 09/03/2014.
- Discontinue the student as of a certain date, e.g. 01/04/2019.
- Readmit the student as of a certain date, e.g. 01/15/2019.
- Navigate to Records and Enrollment > Enrollment Reporting > Process Consolidate Statistics and run the process.
- Review the report and note the begin date for the student shows as 01/15/2019.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document