EGM: Finalizing Grants Project Budget Calls PC Wrapper Process That Does Not Populate Create Budgets in Commitment Control Tables PS_PC_KK_HDR and PS_PC_KK_LN
(Doc ID 2852816.1)
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Finalizing a Grants Budget is not creating budgets in Commitment control tables PS_PC_KK_HDR and PS_PC_KK_LN and yet inserting rows in PROJ_RESOURCE.
- Commitment Control is enabled in the Installation Options - Products for Grants, Project Costing, and General Ledger.
- Ledger for a Unit for the General Ledger business unit has many Ledger groups associated with it in the commitment control section. For example - ORG, PRJCHD, and PRJPAR. ORG does not have a parent-ledger group associated with it. PRJCHD, and PRJPAR are Grant's related child and parent ledger groups and are created as such.
- Create a Proposal, Submit and Generate an award.
- Go to Grants > Awards > Project Budgets - Create a budget. Notice that by default, the ledger group of 'ORG' is populated.
- Finalize the budget.
- Notice that no rows are inserted into PS_PC_KK_HDR and PS_PC_KK_LN.
- Commitment Control > Review Budget Activities > Budgets Overview displays no budget for the project.
OSS Replication - The names for ledger groups used are different in the screenshots.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document