GP IND: Amount Zero or Blank Entered On Tax Declaration Page Does Not Get Saved.
(Doc ID 2853143.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll India - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Value 0 entered against any field present under Chapter VI A in Tax Declaration Page is not saved and reverts to previous value.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Login as employee and navigate to Self Service, Payroll & Compensation, Tax Savings Declaration IND
2. Clicked on Chapter VI A- 80C. PPF amount is saved as 10000 (which is saved already).
3. Changes the PPF amount to 0(Zero) or delete the existing value
4. Clicks on Save and Submit button.
5. Rechecks the PPF amount. It appears to be old value, i.e., 10000.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document