Benefit Certificate Longer than One Screen Opens with the Scroll at the Bottom
(Doc ID 2853291.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Benefits Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Benefit Certificate is too long to display on one screen, it pops up for completion but the scroll is at the bottom of the Certificate.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a Benefit Certificate with multiple questions
2. Attach the Benefit Certificate to a Dependent Relationship (Navigation: > > > ).
3. Navigate to Employee Self Service > Benefits Details tile > Benefits Enrollment tile > tile for Plan Type that covers dependents.
4. Click the Add/Update Dependent button.
5. Click the Add Individual button.
6. Enter the Relationship on which the Benefit Certificate is attached.
7. Check positioning of scroll when Benefit Certificate opens.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document