Error Opening the Student Career Page After Adding A New Career In Quick Admit: No matching buffer found for level. (15,26)
(Doc ID 2855003.1)
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An error is returned on the page when opening the Student Career (STDNT_CAREER) page. This happens after using the Quick Admit page to add the student to a new Institution with the same Program.
When retrieving data for a page, a data value was retrieved for which there was no matching data value at a higher level scroll entry. (For example, at scroll level 2, a value of ABC was read in and scroll level 1 contained this higher level field but did not have a row with a key value of ABC.) This usually occurs because of an error in a database record or view; or because of improper deletion of values in a database. Correct the page definition or contact your system administrator.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigation: Records and Enrollment > Enroll Students > Quick Admit a Student
- For an existing student, enter the Emplid, the new Institution, Academic Career and Term. The data entered is exactly as existing data in a different Institution
- Click the Add button
- Open the Program/Plan tab
- Enter the same values as currently exists for the student in the first Institution and Save. The Campus value may be different for the new Institution
- Navigation: Records and Enrollment > Career and Program Information > Student Career
- Enter the emplid and click the Search button
- The error is returned
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document