EEX 9.2: Error"Field 'EX_TA_SRCH_VW.EMPLID' not found in scroll level 0" When Clicking "Travel Auth Details" In Fluid Approval After Approving/Denying/Sendback Travel Auth
(Doc ID 2857837.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting below Error when clicking "Travel Auth Details" in Fluid Approval after Approving/Denying/Sendback Travel Auth
1. Setup Push Notification or Email Notification for Travel Auth Approval Setup
2. Enable more than one level of Approval for Travel Auth
1. Create Travel Auth and Submit it for Approval
2. Log in as first level approver and click on Push notification OR Click on the link in the approval email he got and log in.
-- it opens the travel auth for approval.
3. Approve/Deny/Send Back the Travel Auth
4. Click on the Travel Auth details link
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document