Data Conflict Error When Trying To Add/remove Text In Open Ended Answer Box in Manage Job openings page
(Doc ID 2858596.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Data conflict error when trying to add/remove text in open ended answer box in Manage Job openings page.
Steps to replicate the issue:
1. Create an Open Ended Question from Question Definition page
Set Up HCM > Product Related > Recruiting > Screening > Recruiting Question Definition
2. Add the above created question on the Job Opening.
Recruiting > Search Job Openings > Search for Job Opening ID xxxx and open the Job.
Click on the Details tab of Manage Job Opening page and click on Qualifications link
3. Scroll down to find the Employment Questions section. Add the open end question you created in step 1 and make it required.
4. Deploy Job Opening and Posting search definitions and schedule search index to run the index for these two search definitions.
5. Once the search index successfully completes, Login as an internal or external applicant.
6. Navigate to Self Service > Recruiting > Careers
7. Click on View All jobs and find Job Opening ID xxxx that was updated in step 2 to include open ended question.
8. Click on the job posting and apply for job. Complete first three steps and go to Step 4 – Employment Questionnaire. The Open ended question should be visible.
In the Answer box, type something and click next to go to next step.
9. The Employment Questionnaire part should be visible as Complete. Click Previous to go back to Employment Questionnaire section and add/remove text in the answer box. Click next to go to Next step. Data conflict error should show up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document