EBI9.2: Rounding Issue On Deferred Revenue Invoice
(Doc ID 2861237.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The amounts of invoices are not distributed equally on the periods of the services on the accounting lines.
1. Setup Installation Options Contract Liability Options
2. Setup Bill Type Contract Liability Options
3. Create new invoice With Accounting Date and Invoice Date of 09/21/2021
4. Under Line –Info 1 page select From Date 09/01/2021 To Date 11/30/2021
5. Enter Gross Extended as 30000 EUR amount
6. Under Line – Info 2 select Revenue Recognition Basis as From/To Date Range
7. Run Single Action Invoice
8. Review Entries by Invoice Recognized Revenue Transaction Amount / Base Amounts are incorrect:
9999.99, 10000, 10000.01.
Expected behavior is to have same 10000 EUR amount for each month.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document