Changing Alternate Character Address Modifies Home and Mailing In Employee Self Service Addresses.
(Doc ID 2862818.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Employee updates Alternate Character Address for Home/Mailing address through Employee Self Service it updates both addresses even change cannot be saved.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Remove Approval for Address transaction in Workflow configurations.
2. Select an Employee with Home and Mail Addresses defined.
3. Go to Employee Self Service > Personal Details > Addresses
4. Update Mail Address Alternate Character data and Save.
5. A message warning the data cannot be changed is being displayed.
6. Click on Cancel.
7. Page shows data in Alternate Character Address
8. Reviewing Home Address shows the same Alternate Character Address/
9. Refresh the page by exiting it and going back.
10. Neither Home or Mailing Address pages shows Alternate Character Address data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document