E-PRCS: When Creating a New Schedule Jobset Definition the Copy Function Is Not Working Correctly.
(Doc ID 2865775.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sample site is on PeopleTools 8.57 and is testing the "Copy From" feature while creating Schedule JobSet Definition.
Users noticed that instead of copying all fields, some fields are wrongly copied, or some are ignored.
The issue can be replicated using the following steps:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Process Scheduler >> Schedule Jobset Definition.
2. Add new Definition and an existing PSJob
3. Use "Copy From" functionality to copy definition from existing Schedule JobSet to new definition.
4. Go to "General Settings" tab & "Run Control ID" field is same for all process.
5. And in another Tab Server Settings: "Server Option" "Server Name" these fields are not populated.
Defect at code level.
PeopleSoft development team is aware of the issue through Bug 34100881 - E-PRCS: SCHEDULE JOBSET COPY TO FIELD NOT COPYING FIELDS
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document