ELA: Unable to Create a Lease With an Existing Asset/Property From a Different Asset Management Business Unit.
(Doc ID 2868182.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to Create a Lease With an Existing Asset/property from Different AM Business Unit.
For Example: Creating a Lease under US001 for the existing asset US002-000000000015.
Steps to Replicate:
1) Review Lease BU US001 configuration, it is mapped to Asset Management Business unit US001.
Navigation: Menu > Set Up Financials/ Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Lease Administration.
2) Create a new payable lease under US001.
Navigation : Menu > Lease Administration > Payable Leases > create a New Payable Lease.
3) Provide necessary details like start date , end date, lease signed date etc.
4) On Asset information section select equipment option from the dropdown and click on go.
5) On Asset search page it was observed that the Asset management Business unit has a value US001 and the field is grayed out.
Expecting this field to be editable so that US002-000000000015 can be selected for this lease.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document