Fluid Update Classes Receviing First Operand in Null so cannot access member SSR_ED_CLASS_FL_SSR_CLASSNAME_LONG_FIELD CHANGE Error
(Doc ID 2875092.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use the Update Classes in Fluid Manage Classes on Step 3 there is a link that says Subject Catalog that when clicked the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Fluid Self Service ->Manage Classes
- Select Update Classes
- Select Class You wish to update
- Select information on Step 1 and 2
- On Step 3 note there is a link to Subject Catalog that once clicked get error of First Operand in Null so cannot access member SSR_ED_CLASS_FL_SSR_CLASSNAME_LONG_FIELD CHANGE SSR_EDIT_REVIEW_FL.GBL.DERIVED_SSR_FL_SBJ_CAT_NBR FieldChange PCPC:203 Statement: 1
- If you then click the More Meeting Details Option, it takes you to the top of the page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document