EPY: PAY_CHECK Disappears Using Single Check Feature but PAY_EARNINGS Shows Status Of "F" but No PAY_CHECK Produced
(Doc ID 2875799.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: 9.2, Core Processes
PAY_EARNINGS shows a status of "F" but no check produced and balances updated. After the first calculation, one of the Pay Groups had the "OK to Pay" deselected. This did not trigger the employee to calculate again (due to the 2 Pay Groups). The system allowed to run everything through with confirmation. Pay Earnings shows a status of F, but the employee does not exist in Pay Check.
1. Ensure the Company is configured for "Single Check" (Set Up HCM>Foundation Tables>Organization>Company)
2. Employee transfers to another Pay Group part way into the pay period (Workforce Administration>Job Information>Job Data)
3. Run a preliminary calculation (Payroll for North America>Payroll Processing USA>Produce Payroll>Calculate Pay)
4. Go back to payline and take off "OK TO PAY" for the first payline (Payroll for North America>Payroll Processing USA>Update Paysheets>By Payline"
5. Run the payroll calculation again and it does not produce PAY_CHECK and allows you to confirm.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document