ELA: Unable to Extend the Lease Term of a Receivable Lease, Receiving an Error When Activating the Lease Amendment Err: Unexpected Data Type Code: Object. (180,605).
(Doc ID 2879951.1)
Last updated on JULY 17, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A receivable lease is amended to extend the lease termination date. When activating the amendment following error is observed:
Steps to replicate:
- Create and activate a new receivable lease .
Menu > Lease Administration > Receivable Leases > Create a new Receivable Lease.
- Add base rent of 1000 USD to be paid ate end of each month.
- Find and select an existing owned asset and add it to lease asset information.
- Save and activate the lease.
- Create and amendment to extend the lease term i.e. update lease termination date to future date.
- Save and activate the lease amendment. Observed a PeopleCode error as mentioned above.
Please review the replication steps.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document