EGL9.2: Users Are Able to Create Actuals Transactions In Budgetary Account as GL_ACCT_MON_VW Is Missing EFFDT Criteria
(Doc ID 2883035.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are able to create actuals transactions in budgetary account for Receivables.
1. Navigate to: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Design Chartfields > Define ChartField Value
2. Open delivered Account 500000 under Set ID SHARE
Confirm that there is one Effective Date row, with value 01-01-1900, and the 'Budgetary Only' flag is not selected
3. Add a new Effective Date row, with a value of 01-01-1984, and ensure that this time the 'Budgetary Only' check-box is selected
4. Navigate to Setup Financials > Product Related > Receivables > Payments - Item Entry Type - IN entry type
5. Modify accounting entries for item entry type. Use 500000 account for any entry type
6. Save page and page is successfully saved. This is unexpected
7. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Distribution Accounting / Distribution Code and Use 500000
8. Save page and page is successfully saved. This is unexpected
Attached OSS.docx replication file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document