Component SFA_RUNCTL_FISAP24 Not On PACKAGE_AID Menu After Applying Patch 33745925, 2023-2024 AID YEAR UPDATES FOR FISAP REPORTING
(Doc ID 2883403.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Patch 33745925, 2023-2024 AID YEAR UPDATES FOR FISAP REPORTING, delivered component SFA_RUNCTL_FISAP24 which should have been added to the PACKAGE_AID menu. However, after applying the patch, the component is not found on the menu.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Apply PRP 33745925 to the CS 9.2 PUM Image 25 Source Image; or download CS 9.2 PUM Image 26, once available.
- Using PUM, apply Patch 33745925 to target environment. Apply both fixes as listed in <Note 2875401.1>.
- Navigate to PeopleTools > Security > Permissions and Roles > Permission Lists.
- Choose delivered Permission List that would typically have delivered menu items updated, such as HCCPCSSA1000.
- Click 'Pages' tab and scroll to PACKAGE_AID menu.
- Click link to 'Edit Components' and scroll to section listing the SFA_RUNCTL_FISAP components. Note that SFA_RUNCTL_FISAP24 is not showing in the list after SFA_RUNCTL_FISAP23.
As noted, the issue occurs after applying Patch 33745925, 2023-2024 AID YEAR UPDATES FOR FISAP REPORTING
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document