TAX REFUNDED IN SEPARATE CHECK CREATED FOR NON-TAXABLE BONUS EARNINGS
(Doc ID 2883908.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tax is refunded for Non-taxable bonus earnings when there is an additional amount to withhold for Resident State for an employee..
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. For an Employee, set additional amount under the State withholding elements for resident state in the state tax data.
2. Generate separate paycheck for non taxable earning (BE5)
3. Review the generated paycheck.
4. For the same Employee, set additional amount as "0" under the State withholding elements for resident state in the state tax data.
5. Regenerate separate paycheck for non taxable earning (BE5).
6.Review the generated paycheck.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document