EPerformance Automatic Transfer Event Doesn't Transfer the Document when There is a Future Dated Manager Change
(Doc ID 2884625.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It was reported that Event: EP_EVENTS / DRJobUpdatesWithFuture is activated and is successfully transferring employee documents to new Reports To Managers when a current or past effective date used. But when the EP_AUTO_X_EE process is scheduled for future dated transfers, the process runs to success but no documents were transferred. During a trace, the process is expecting the EP_MANAGER field to have a value but no value is provided. The process then runs to success without any indication that an issue occurred.
1. Login as PeopleSoft Administrator
2. Confirm Event Framework events are Active
3. Set the EOEN_MSG and EOEN_NOTIFY_MSG Service Operations to Active and generate the routings
4. Confirm the Queue is in Run mode EOEN_MSG_CHNL
5. Confirm the IB Domain is Active
6. EOEN Queue is not yet running in the Service Operation Monitor.
7. Go to Setup HCM > Install* > Product* > ePerformance Installation > ENABLE
Enable on Change Employee Manager
Enable Transfer Past Period End Date
8. Restart the Middle Tier and clear cache.
9. Login as Manager
10. Go to Team Performance > Create Documents > RCHANNING > create an ePerformance document
11. Go to My Team > Select Employee > Related Actions > Job and Personal > Request Reporting Change change to New Manager future effective dated 01/15/2021.
13. Note it is in Pending approval.
14. Login as Approver
15. Go to MSS > Approvals > Reporting Change > Approve
16. Login as Previous Manager
17. Go to Homepage > Talent Administrator > Performance Administration tile > click Auto Transfer Document Status from the navigation collection.
No Rows are listed
18. No processes EP_AUTO_X_EE or EP_AUTO_XFER are found on Process Scheduler Monitor
19. run the Direct Reports Table Build process (Set Up HCM, Common Definitions, Direct Reports for managers, Direct Reports Table Build).
20. Build the trees using the Tree Builder component (Set Up HCM, Common Definitions, Org Chart Viewer, Tree Builder)
21. No documents are found under Performance Administration > Auto Transfer document Status.
22. Document is found under Performance Docs list
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document