E-CHART Chart Options is not being translated to the appropriate language
(Doc ID 2890615.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When logging into PeopleSoft with any other language then English, the "Chart Options" does not get translated to the appropriate language and keeping the English version.
Issue can be replicated in a multilingual environment by:
1) Open the the log-in screen of the PeopleSoft Application.
2) Under the "Select a Language" change it to any other language then "English".
3) Navigate to the equivalent of the English navigation: Reporting tools > Pivot Grid > Pivot Gird Viewer.
4) Search for any Pivot Grid.
5) Open any Pivot Grid.
6) Click the options Cogwheel > Chart Options.
7) Observer the title is "Chart Options" instead of the selected language equivalent.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document