Recruiting Alerts > Hires To Prepare Retaining the Search Results From Recruiting Activities > Search Applications
(Doc ID 2891470.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System retains the search results from the 'Search Applicants' within the 'Recruiting Activities' to the 'Hires to Prepare' screen within the 'Recruiting Alerts' tile
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click on Recruiting activities.
Navigation: Recruiting Fluid Home page > Recruiting Activities
2. Click on search Applications
3. Deselect search my applications
4. Click on the Search button
5. Click on Recruiting alerts tile.
Navigation: Recruiting Fluid Home page > Recruiting Alerts
6. Go to Hires to Prepare navigation collection
7. It shows the same results as the previous search even though the search criteria says ‘Disposition status = 071 Offer Accepted’
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document