Ok Button Label is Missing on the Edit Address Page When Country is Changed to Australia
(Doc ID 2893687.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Update Dependent/Beneficiary>Address tab, when editing an address for a dependent, uncheck the ‘Same Address as Employee’ box, change the Address Type to Home and click on the Edit Address button. On the Edit Address page when you change the Country to Australia, the OK button label is missing.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Go to the Workforce Administrator dashboard> Benefits Administrator Tile.
2. Click on Update Dependent/Beneficiary.
3. Enter the Empl ID.
4. Click on the Address tab.
5. In Address History, click the ‘+’ to add a new Address row.
6. Uncheck the ‘Same Address as Employee’ box,
7. Change the ‘Address Type’ to Home.
8. Click ‘Edit Address’ button.
9. Change the Country to AUS.
10. The OK button label is missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document