Return to Title IV Funds Worksheet Page Refreshes with Updates to Charges and Disbursements on a Previously Saved Worksheet Calculated with Return TIV Session Data
(Doc ID 2896214.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Return of Funds Worksheet Page, the values for Disbursements and Charges are being updated on a previously calculated and saved worksheet, even if the worksheet is in a completed status (versus pending). It's expected that after the worksheet is calculated and saved, the most recently calculated data should be what displays on the page, and none of the data should update unless a recalculation is performed.
This unexpected behavior only occurs in conjunction with a corresponding Return of TIV Session record and the 'Use Session Calculation Data' box invoked for the worksheet calculation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Financial Aid > Return to Title IV Funds > Return TIV session page and add a new record for a student who has had Title IV aid disbursements for the term.
- In session details, enter the status of 'Withdraw' and the date of withdrawal then click 'Calculate All'.
- Navigate to Financial Aid > Return to Title IV Funds > Create Worksheet and add the record for the same student.
- On the Return TIV Aid Tab, populate the date of withdrawal, institutional determination date, click the 'Use Session Calculation Data' box and click 'Calculate All'.
- Observe the values on Return of Funds Worksheet tab (and update any values as desired) and save.
- On Financial Aid > Awards > Award Processing > Assign Awards to a Student > Student Aid Package, reduce one of the Title IV item types.
- On Financial Aid > Disbursement > Disburse Aid > Disburse Aid, for the student and the term being used with the Return TIV calculation, authorize and disburse to reduce the amounts for the term, down to the awarded amount.
- Go back to the Return of Funds Worksheet tab (making sure first to go out of the component to an entirely different menu group like SAP) and notice that the Disbursement values have immediately automatically updated to reflect the adjusted disbursements.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document