ETL9.2: Apply Schedule Button Is Hidden After Return To Select Employees.
(Doc ID 2897756.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user is clicking on Return to select immediately after apply schedule is done, the Apply Schedule button is missing on the page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Time tile > Enter Time. Manager uses the filter to search and access a punch type Employee from the list.
2. Click 'Apply Schedule'. Schedule is applied and the button is disappeared after applying the schedule correctly.
3. Return to Select Employee without saving, submitting or clicking next/previous.
4. Select next Employee in the filter.
5. Apply Schedule button is hidden
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document