GPES: The Generate EFT File ESP Process is not Distributing the Payment Amount Correctly Among Several Bank Accounts
(Doc ID 2904935.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to replicate the issue
1. Navigate to Setup HCM > Product Related > Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Banking > Define Bank File ESP: Check Group Payments for the SEPA bank file
By marking this check, the process that generates the transfers tries to distribute the payments.
2. Setup an employee with the following net distribution.
- 1000 euros to account 1.
- 600 to account 2.
- 600 to account 3.
- The rest to account 4.
3. Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Absence and Payroll Processing > Calculate Payroll : Calculate the monthly payroll
4. Global Payroll and Absence> Payment Process> Execution of Payment Preparation Process: Run the Execution of Payment Preparation Process, which generates the following result for the employee in the GP_PAYMENT.
5. Global Payroll and Absence> Payment Process> Creation of Bank Transfers (ESP) :Run the process of Creation of Bank Transfers
Observe: When checking how the distribution was processed, note that in the GP_PAYMENT it has eliminated the remaining amount of account 4.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document