SFP: PERSON_BASIC_SYNC Does not Pass Value for Institution in UPDATE Message To SFP
(Doc ID 2905663.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When configuring PERSON_BASIC_SYNC to pass an UPDATE message to Student Financial Planning (SFP), there is no institution value passed with the message, and the message cannot be consumed in SFP.
In order for the SFP system to be able to process the message, a value for institution needs to be included in the message.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Navigate to PeopleTools > Integration Broker > Integration Setup > Service Operations, and complete the steps to Activate the PERSON_BASIC_SYNC Service Operation.
- Navigate to Set Up SACR > System Administration > Integrations > Notification Handlers, and complete the steps to activate the SCC_SFP Notification Handler.
- Navigate to Campus Community > Personal Information > Add/Update a Person for a student and update one or more bio/demo data fields and save the page.
- Review SERVICE OPERATION MONITOR for the PERSON_BASIC_SYNC message.
- Review the XML to confirm there is no value for Institution.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document