The Dependent Beneficiary Info Page During a Phone Number Validation Is Missing the Warning in the Message: Warning -- Invalid Phone Number
(Doc ID 2906481.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Benefits Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The phone validation message that displays on the Dependent Beneficiary Info page in Benefits is missing the 'Warning' text that the Contact Details page in Human Resources shows.
Dependent Beneficiary Info Page:
Steps to Replicate:
- Go to Employee Self Service/Benefit Details/Dependent Beneficiary Info.
- Click on an existing dependent.
- Click on phone number.
- Select ‘no’ for ‘same as mine'.
- Enter ‘abc’ for phone number.
- Select done to see the message on the page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document