ETL9.2: TL_COMPLEAVE_TBL not being updated when Time deleted from Timesheet.
(Doc ID 2907782.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
TL_COMPLEAV_TBL is being updated correctly in scenario when row of leave time is deleted from timesheet.
1. Time and Labor > Enroll Time Reporter > Manage Time Reporter Data. Use Employee in biweekly period - 9/12 – 9/25/22
2. Benefits > Enroll in Benefits > Benefits Leave Plans > Leave Plans. Employee’s Leave Plan Enrollment effective September 13,2022.
3. Run Leave Accrual with Accrual Date = September 13,22.
4. September 13,2022 effective date row populated in the TL_COMPLEAV_TBL
5. Time tile > Enter Time. 10 hours of Sick added to timesheet for 9/13/2022 – 9/25/2022 by Employee.
6. Team Time tile > Enter Time. Manger tries to delete sick time.
Because reporting time page is viewing by Calendar Period and start date is 9/12/22 (day prior to enrollment into Sick Leave Plan), Manager can see ‘Invalid TRC’ but still allowed to delete.
7. When this is deleted, it does not clear the 10 hours from the TL_COMPLEAV_TBL
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document