'No matching values were found' in Student Advisor Assignment Page When Clicking on Look Up Advisor Magnifying Glass Icon
(Doc ID 2908701.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Student Advisor Assignment, on the "Advisor" tab, when searching for advisors on the "Advisor Search Page" or, clicking on the magnifying glass icon, the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Records and Enrollments > Student Background Information > Student Advisor Assignment.
- Add a new value.
- Go to Setup tab.
- Enter following values: Mode: Re-Assign all
Select Advisor by: Manual
Distribute advisors by: Single
Select students by: Carrer/Prog/Plan/SubPlan
Assign student advisors at: Program
Academic Program: <Academic Program>
- Go to Advisors Tab.
- Enter the academic program.
- On the Look up Advisor field, click on the magnifying glass icon, the “Advisor Search Page” will open.
- Click on the Lookup button.
- Error Message displayed: 'No matching values were found.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document