ETL9.2: When Approving Time The Managers Receive A Message Stating "You Have Unsaved Data On This Page".
(Doc ID 2912109.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Managers go to approve time, select the time they want to approve and click the approve button they are getting prompt to save with the message "You have unsaved Data on this page. Select OK to go back and save, Cancel to continue" even though no changes have been made. They have to click Cancel in order to approve the time.
1. Log in as a Manager to approve time. Go do Manager Self Service > Team Time > Enter Time. Look for the employee and select.
2. Click the checkbox to approve and click the Approve button.
3. When Manage clicks 'Approve', the following message “You have unsaved Data on this page. Select OK to go back and save" is triggered even though no changes have been made on the page.
4. Manager must click CANCEL in order to continue.
5. Then after cancelling, the same message is triggered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document