System Still Showing The Deleted Requisition Distribution Line When Re-entering the Distribution Page Again
(Doc ID 2913580.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When deleting a fluid distribution line then revisit the distribution page again , system still showing the deleted distribution line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to eProcurement tile > Create Requisition tile > and create a new fluid special request requisition.
- Press on the schedule icon then on the distribution icon and add three distribution lines.
- Press Done to return to the checkout page.
- Go to distribution page again and delete distribution line # 2 and adjust the percentages.
- Go back to the check out page.
- Go again to the distribution line page and notice that the deleted distribution line #2 still showing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document