EPY: Why Is the Direct Deposit Enhancement Not Working for Employees With Primary Job Indicator Flag Set to ‘N’ in Job Data?
(Doc ID 2919310.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When testing the configuration features added in PUM Image 44 for Direct Deposit Controls, Country is not being set for people with Job Indicator set to 'N' on Job
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to: Set Up HCM > Product Related > Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing Controls > Direct Deposit Controls
- Set Up the following Check boxes on
- Require Remaining Balance Account
- Remove Check as Payment Method in Self Service
- Restrict Removal of Last Direct Deposit Account
- Suppress Direct Deposit Advice Print
3. Update Employee's Job Data to show Job Indicator = 'N' for N/A for an employee who does not have Direct Deposit setup.
- Navigation - Fluid: Workforce Administrator > HR Administration > Job Data
- Classic: Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data
- Add a new effective dated row
- Enter Job Indicator as 'Not Applicable' from the drop-down options
4. Sign in as an employee with a single Job and no Direct Deposit setup
5. Navigate to: Fluid Home > Employee Self-Service > Payroll > Direct Deposit
6. See the page as it was prior to the enhancement
7. Sign in as an employee with a single Job and Direct Deposit already setup
8. Edit the Balance Account
9. The remove button is active and works.
This is new functionality as of PUM Image 44
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document