Error Returned In Student Self Service My Education Plan (Program Enrollment) (Field does not exist - SSR_MEP_WRK.DESCR50.(180,104) When Expanding The Year
(Doc ID 2919512.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An error is returned to the user on the page when attempting to expand a Year on the student's Plan.
A reference to a record.field name was made and the record.field name was not found to exist. Verify that the field exists on the page in which the PeopleCode program is being executed.
Review the program for errors. If necessary, run a PeopleCode trace to determine the program that failed."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open the Academic Progress Tracker page (Records and Enrollment > Program Enrollment > Academic Progress Tracker)
- Query a student
- Enter a Cohort value and Save
- Run the APT Request process to create and activate all nodes in the APT
- Login as the Student and open the My Education Planner(Self Service > Program Enrollment > My Education Planner)
- Expand the second year and the error is returned
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document